The Merino 150 Pattern Tee brings the natural performance - and unmatched comfort - of merino wool to your on-river canoe trip.
This brand is a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition.
Regular Fit allows room for natural movement while reducing unwanted bulk.
Merino 150 fabric:
• Core Spun yarns wrap merino wool fibers around a nylon core for a blend of natural and synthetic performance.
• Merino wool offers a supremely soft, next-to-skin feel.
• Moisture-wicking performance moves perspiration away from the skin.
• Naturally antimicrobial fabric prevents accumulation of odor-causing bacteria.
• Nylon core lends resiliency to the stretch for improved, durable recovery.
• 150 g/m² / 4.42 oz/yd² fabric weight.
Yarn-dyed horizontal stripes lend a stylish finish.
Flatlock-stitched seams reduce unwanted friction.
Oar and paddle screenprint across the chest.
Woven locker tag at the left hip.
87% merino wool, 13% nylon.
Machine wash and tumble dry.
Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Smartwool Merino 150 Paddles and Oars Tee The Merino 150 Pattern Tee brings the natural performance - and unmatched comfort - of merino wool to your on-river canoe trip. XXXRJCP